- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Conduct Quality assurance, product component, User functionality testing, component integration and system testing.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Update Test Execution Logs, Defect Logs and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Assist in facilitation of User Acceptance Testing, providing test data when necessary.
- Provide Software Quality Analysis services for more than one project.
- Report test defects, test progress, and present it to management.
- Support test environment setup including setup, configuration, and data loading of the necessary development and test environments. The specific number of test environments that may be required shall depend upon the nature of the build.
- Manage and execute testing with Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Team Concert
- Billing and claims testing experience
- VA testing experience
- VistA testing experience
- 508 tools/testing experience
- Performance tools/testing experience
- Written communication – Ability to write clear, concise (installation/configuration) instructions. Able to write well technically in order to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Organizational Knowledge of government systems in general and Veterans Health Administration, in particular.
A Square Group LLC are a minority, woman-owned, small, disadvantaged business with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001, ISO 20000 and ISO 27000 certifications. We have been providing healthcare systems integration solutions to government clients for eight years. We are a rapidly emerging leader in providing technology and business solutions to healthcare organizations as a total solutions provider and clinical/business advisor. We offer a generous compensation package including:
- Paid Annual Leave, which increases with Tenure
- Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Matching and Profit Sharing
- Group Life insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Training and Education Benefits
- ASG is an EEO and DrugFree employer.
To Apply: Email your resume, cover letter, and salary history to this job posting.