Ethics and Business Conduct
Taking Accountability in Everything We Do
Our industry’s regulations cover a broad range of matters, from labor and the environment to cross-trade and ethical business practices.
ASG’s Leadership works vigorously to ensure that our extensive Business Practices & Compliance program is based on industry-leading best-practices that comply with both the letter and the spirit of all laws and regulations in where we do business.
CODE OF CONDUCT
ASG’s Code of Conduct embodies our commitment to doing business with the highest standards of ethics and integrity. It applies to all our employees and directors. Our Code of Conduct is the foundation of our compliance program that includes but is not limited to:
- Policies and Standards – delivered electronically to all ASG employees, who are required to read and certify their compliance as part of their new hire on-boarding and on an annual basis
- Training, Awareness Initiatives, and Engagement – webinars, live training sessions and employee focus groups that help employees identify and properly resolve areas of concern when conducting business on behalf of ASG
- Multiple Channels for Communication – providing resources to employees that allow them to raise compliance-related issues or questions, including: the management team, Human Resources and Contracts departments
ASG strives to make our employment-related decisions based on merit. We do not allow discriminatory attitudes relating to: race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, citizenship status, political belief, disability, pregnancy, military service, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information or any other category covered by law to influence employment-related decisions including decisions involving recruitment, hiring, promotion and employment termination.
All other personnel actions—such as those concerning compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, Company-sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs—are also administered in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with Company policy.
PARTNER CODE OF CONDUCT
ASG is committed to ethical and honest business practices, extending to everyone we do business with, such as partners, suppliers and contractors.
ASG holds all partners, suppliers and contractors to:
- Adhering to our Code of Conduct and any applicable laws or regulations
- Maintaining the responsibility of knowing and complying with all laws applicable to their businesses
- Safeguarding the property of ASG and any property entrusted by third parties to ASG—related to security, and including all proprietary information, data, assets and resources